5 Things you need to do every day for a spotlessly clean home
Do you like the sight of hair scattered all over your house floor? Is there a chair in your room where all the unfolded laundry is stacked? We all have been there at one point or the other. Well, no one likes to clean the clutter after a hard day at work. However, organising it can be a daunting task and can be never done in a day. The mantra is to do a little every day.
Here are few ways in which you can keep your home spotlessly clean:
- Bathroom wipe-up- As soon as you have taken a shower and dressed for the day, do a quick bathroom wipe down. Clean all the countertops by putting away your personal products. Wipe the sink for makeup or loose hair. Also, make sure your wipe the bathroom floor with a towel to absorb excess water.
- Unload laundry- Cleaning your clothes can be a task, but looking at the clothes piling up on a chair can just become unmanageable after a one. The trick is to fold all your clothes after it’s washed and dry. Always try to do at least one load of laundry. It will help you stay clean as well as help your home stay neat.
- Open the doors- It’s important to open the doors and windows every day for few minutes. Doesn’t matter what the season is, letting your doors and windows open helps to fight off the stale air or any odour lingering around. It makes the house feel fresh and breezy.
- Clean the kitchen- It’s important to keep the kitchen clean, as that is where you cook your meals and store food. Wipe the kitchen counters every night with a homemade solution of one part vinegar, little bit of water and a bit of almond oil. This will help in cleaning the grease and also clearing up the smudges on your appliances.
- Swipe through- Once your kids are in bed and it’s time to relax. Just do a quick swipe through and pick up any remaining toys, clothing, dishes or food items. This will hardly take 15 minutes of your time, but you will be able to relax peacefully, knowing that everything is picked up & organized.
With these few effortless and swift cleaning measures, you will notice that your house will have a clean and tidy look. You won’t feel so loaded during the weekends to deep cleanse your home. So get out of those office clothes and do these tiny inconsequential tasks to enjoy the spotlessly clean home.
Last updated on March 12, 2018