5 ways you can capitalize on the rising land rates in Hyderabad
It is no secret that living space is becoming scarcer and land rates everywhere are skyrocketing. The story of plots in Hyderabad is no different. Land rates in Hyderabad are on the rise, with the top localities being Ameerpet, Hyderguda, Sri Nagar Colony, Begumpet, etc.
Gated communities in Chandanagar, Gachibowli, and Nallagandla areas are becoming popular due to their convenient location – well-connected to the city but also away from its hustle. Price per square foot can go as high as ₹ 7210, as in Sri Nagar Colony.
It can get difficult to keep pace with these fast-moving land rates. But if you’re looking for plots for sale in Hyderabad, don’t let the land rates talk you out of it. If anything, now is the time to capitalize on rising land rates in Hyderabad. Here’s how you can go about doing this:
- Be a part of the race and have no fear. This is the best time to buy land, because it is only going to get more expensive. It can be a good idea to invest in land in areas such as Nallagandla and Chandanagar which are quickly developing into residential hubs.
- Reserving flats in these property hotspots will prove beneficial to you in the long run, since you can earn good money in the form of rental income. In spite of rising land rates, properties are still being sold out or leased out, even in places like Bangalore and Chennai. Once you buy a flat, you will definitely be approached by someone looking to rent an apartment, which will serve as a good return on your investment.
- Owning a plot of land means that it is ready for possession, even before the flat is ready. Also, developing a plot is easier than building an actual structure, and in the rising land rates scenario, your investment value will also rise much faster.
- However, you can also go for an apartment, because it has its own advantages. You don’t have to worry about things like hiring an architect, dealing with contractors, securing facilities, etc. You can move in immediately without having to worry about all these extra charges in addition to the already high land rate.
- To get the best of both worlds, you can opt for a gated community, where you can buy a plot of land and still enjoy benefits such as security, maintenance, power backup, clubhouses, swimming pools, etc. without having to arrange for them yourself. This is because these common facilities are a part of the gated community package.
The prices might seem intimidating, but if you take a brave step forward right now, you will reap the benefits in the near future. Rising land rates in Hyderabad should not be a deterrent – rather, they should spur you on to make a well-informed investment to secure your future.
Head over to our projects page and check out the gated community projects in Nallagandla, Gachibowli and Chandanagar. Not only do you get the benefit of living close to the city, but also get to experience the touch of nature away from the city’s noise and pollution.
Last updated on October 31, 2018