6 Guidelines for First-Time Home Buyers
The real estate sector is now more open and customer-focused than ever because of RERA and GST. However, a lack of knowledge and transparency has left consumers uncertain and frightened of property purchases. The market is favourable for home purchases right now, and with the right knowledge and assistance, you may purchase your ideal residence without suffering any long-term losses. A checklist should come before investing your entire life’s money in your haven. Make sure that everything on your checklist is checked off before you make the commitment.
- Information about the project: After visiting the home and speaking with the developer, you must ensure that you are aware of every aspect of the project. Include the Internet, local sources, and acquaintances in your project research.
- Construction quality: Inquire about the source of the materials utilized on the project site from the developer. You have a right to know what materials are being utilized and whether the home will last as you are investing a significant sum of money in it.
- Land ownership: Confirm with the developer and the municipality office if the developer is the rightful owner of the land and that there are no outstanding legal disputes regarding the property on which the building will be constructed. This will guarantee that the project won’t be delayed by legal issues and will be ready for occupancy by the developer’s predetermined date.
- Amenities: Discuss with the developer if any built-in utilities will be provided with the home. If so, find out which amenities will be included in the apartment sale. You may protect yourself from future challenges and unforeseen circumstances and be informed on such minute fronts.
- The reputation of the developer: Confirm the developer’s reputation by asking about past projects, if they were finished on schedule, how long it took to finish those projects, whether they had approval from the Municipality, etc.
- Future worth: Buying a house is a long-term investment, so the purchaser must assess the project’s potential value. For a complete grasp of what the project’s potential future value might be, research the prospective developments in the neighbourhood.
If all of these boxes are checked, purchasing a home is a wise decision, and you can move forward being confident that you have not only purchased the home of your dreams but have also made a successful investment that will pay off over time.
Check out Aparna Zenon and Aparna Kanopy YellowBells to make your dreams of owning a home true.
Last updated on October 19, 2022