Top 5 reasons why Hyderabad’s housing market is on the rise
After a comparatively stagnant phase for the last couple of years, Hyderabad’s property market is expected to get that much-needed fillip on account of a slew of factors taking shape recently. The road to recovery will also be marked by relatively softer property rates in the city as compared to other metros as experts expect attractive returns on the current property prices in the coming years.
Here we list the top 5 reasons why Hyderabad’s property market rise is imminent:
- Strong start-up ecosystem, retail and e-commerce boom, financial services and manufacturing have created huge mid-to-high segment job avenues that will not only offset the much talked about (but still to be seen on the ground) layoffs in the IT sector but will also support and sustain the next phase of residential demand in Hyderabad.
- As people’s need for better housing rises by every passing day, the government is doing its bit by improving the infrastructure of the city and the ease of doing business to attract industries and businesses. And that is evident from big-scale infra projects, including the Strategic Road Development Plan (SRDP), metro, MMTS, etc.
- The setting up of the Pharma City, in which major pharma players have evinced interest, aerospace SEZ, financial district and bio-parks are sure to drive the realty growth.
- Additionally, a good number of Indian IT professionals in the US look at returning home in the wake of new Visa norm changes there. And that could well boost luxury housing demand in Hyderabad.
- Last but not least, new regulatory changes and political stability in Telangana will boost buyers’ confidence in the property market and that augurs well for the demand revival.
Current hotspots in Hyderabad’s residential property market: Nallagandla, Chandanagar, HITEC City, Gachibowli, Manikonda and Narsingi.
Last updated on August 11, 2017