7 Reasons to buy A Brand New Home.
A new build home has more going for it than an older one. It is more appealing, more comfortable and more contemporary. Here are 7 reasons why you should definitely buy a brand new home :
- Built for modern living: Experience shows that new build homes are always in line with the changing lifestyles. Have better ventilation, larger windows and have better-fitted bathrooms. Today, most of us prefer open-plan, multifunctional spaces where the kitchen is truly the hub of the home – a style you’ll find in many new build designs. Today’s homes also need to cope with residents using 5 to 10 times more electrical appliances than ever before – a new build home is wired to take the load of this kind of living.
- A blank canvas: For many, a brand new home provides the perfect base to showcase their style and personality.No need to put up with anyone else’s taste. And, with all the essentials in place, it’s just the finishing touches that are required when you move in.
- The latest designs and specification: Designer kitchens and bathrooms fitted with the latest fixtures, and fittings usually come as standard with a new build property.The most up-to-date design specs and floor plans are also standard, so you can move in and enjoy your new property, knowing that it won’t need updating for many years to come.
- Better for the environment, cheaper energy for you: Today’s new build homes are built to the latest environmental standards with far fewer carbon emissions than older properties. Not only good news for the planet but for you too! Studies have shown that living in today’s new build homes could result in big savings on electricity spending, water consumption when compared to a much older property.
- What’s that noise? – It’s a myth that all new homes are built with thin partition walls and that you can hear everything your neighbors are up to. Not true. New homes are built with materials and techniques that significantly reduce noise from adjoining properties. This won’t necessarily stop you from hearing your neighbor’s teenagers having a late night party. You will have fewer reasons to complain about annoying everyday sounds coming from adjoining homes.
- Latest security and fire safety: New homes are generally safer and more secure than older properties. Fire safety, in particular, is helped by the standard installation of smoke alarms, sprinkler systems, fire doors, and fire-retardant materials. Many builders will also include security locks, burglar alarms, and security lighting as part of your standard specification.
- Peace of mind –Check out whether your new home has a 5-year warranty cover or not. You probably won’t need it, but it will be great to know that you’re covered just in case.
If you are planning to invest in a property, anytime soon, then these reasons will surely help you analyze better during the decision making process.
Last updated on July 20, 2017