Life in a gated community is like living in a private community equipped with access to all modern facilities and amenities. A gated community is a residential property that has a controlled entrance and a fence. It is a world in itself, where everything is accessible inside the premise. Indeed, a sense of togetherness and safety is what attracts people towards gated communities these days as one of the best investment choices for residential projects.
● Safety: The first and foremost factor that attracts each one of us to the gated community is the safety it offers. It is a closed environment, where entry and exit are restricted. A 24-hour security guard on duty, along with CCTV cameras for surveillance, are a few measures gated communities offer and are ideal for security when living as a family with kids.
● Convenience for businessmen: If you are a frequent air traveller, who attends meetings and goes for business tours, then buying a gated community near the airport would be the best choice. Having a hectic schedule makes it difficult for them to reach their home location from the airport and vice-versa, which is why an investment in a gated community near the airport could prove to be a good decision
● Accessibility: Accessibility to the city for all major facilities like hospitals, schools, offices and malls is what attracts people to gated-community near the airport. The residential project of Aparna Constructions in Shamshabad is a gated community near the airport that can be easily accessed from anywhere in the city. In addition, there are amenities like gym, eateries, swimming pool to the clubhouse, park to the library inside the community.
● Silent and green: This is one of the most significant plus points of living in a gated community. Generally, a gated community will be away from the city bustle and life. Hence, traffic and pollution are less. More of greener and fresher atmosphere can be seen with neat and clean premises. Thereby promoting peace and a sense of well-being. Besides, a gated community near the airport offers environment-friendly solutions for waste management, solar energy usage, and eco-friendly products.
● Scope for future development and investment: The plots that are close to the airport always have a higher value in terms of land acquisition cost. Say for instance the cost of land near the airport is ₹10 lakhs in 2020. The price will surely go up and become ₹20 lakhs by the year 2025. The returns on investment in a gated community are much higher than investing in a property or land in a village as it provides an enhanced lifestyle and pleasant living experience. Also, community living with high-class amenities standardize your living and brings in happiness.
If you are planning to live in a gated community in Hyderabad that takes you away from the city chaos and provides these benefits, the upcoming project by Aparna Constructions near Shamshabad should be on your list of preferred choices.