What is the best city in Andhra Pradesh for investment?
As a state endowed with good natural resources, some big cities, and good connectivity as well as access to the sea, Andhra Pradesh is a good choice to make some real estate investment. If you enquire within Andhra Pradesh investment circles, the vote would naturally go to the upcoming capital city, Amaravati, which is planned along the lines of Singaporean construction, with expertise brought in from Japan and Singapore.
Andhra Pradesh investment zones are therefore booming in and around this historically acclaimed yet modern city. Some reasons include:
- The pitch for its state-of-the-art architecture is quite tempting and convincing, including its road map and inland waterways transportation. The public spaces are being modelled to match the world-famous Trafalgar square and Duke of York square. Needless to say, one would not let go of an opportunity to live in an upcoming smart city of such great appearance and quality.
- In spite of its modern look, Amaravati seeks to strike a balance with nature, with 51% of it being green belts and 10% being blue. It is going to be ranked on the Citizen Happiness Index, which is a major attraction for potential investors. Good health and happiness – now who wouldn’t want that!
- Foundations have been laid for major health centres combined with a university, teaching hospital, R&D centre, etc., educational institutions such as SRM University, NIFT, National Institute of Design, Amity University, etc., and a world class business school along the lines of ISB under the guidance of reputed foreign institutes. With all these facilities, the social and civic amenities are taken care of and Amaravati is set to become a hotspot for healthcare, education, and business.
- Its geographical location between Guntur and Vijayawada allows it to benefit from the educational and commercial zones of the former, and the business hubs of the latter.
- Real estate business has already taken off with the ‘Happy Nest’ project, in which local landowners have been involved by loaning their lands and giving them stakes in the plots, plus monetary compensation. This shows that the time is ripe to invest here.
While Andhra Pradesh investment has seen some highs because of the buzz surrounding the new city, you might be worried that the hype may amount to nothing. Or perhaps you would like to go for a city that has already experienced the ups and downs of the real estate business. If so, it is an equally good idea to invest in Vijayawada, which is a big city quite close to Amaravati.
- It is well-connected by road, rail and air. National Highways 5 and 9 run through the city and it has both Inner and Outer Ring Roads. The Machilipatnam port is in the district and the city’s railway junction has the A1 status.
- It has become a business hub, ever since Andhra Pradesh got bifurcated. In fact, it is known as the business capital of Andhra Pradesh. The availability of modern infrastructure will definitely make way for residential development.
- The Andhra Pradesh government is taking care of agricultural land while also drawing up plans for residential real estate development in the city.
- The social infrastructure is as good as that of any big city, with shopping malls, hospitals, markets, educational institutions, hotels, etc.
Both these cities would be great choices as Andhra Pradesh investment targets. Anything in or near, or even between these cities would serve your purpose. In fact, Aparna Constructions has a gated community project situated right on the Guntur-Vijayawada NH-16, known as Aparna Amaravati One. It is supposed to be ready for possession by December 2020, which is not too far away considering how flats in this area are selling like hotcakes.
Last updated on September 4, 2019