Why are integrated communities gaining popularity over independent houses?
Integrated township or independent house?
What to go for? It is like an endless debate but certainly integrated townships are gaining popularity among city dwellers over independent houses. With less time and fast lifestyle, the choice to build an independent house from scratch has taken a backseat. The sky-rocketing price of land and the staggering cost of an independent house are also a major deterring factor for people, making them settle for integrated townships or apartments. Now, with all that, let’s look at why integrated townships are preferred over independent houses:
- Economical – Surging prices of land and lack of time makes integrated township a better choice for most working professionals. Building an independent house from scratch requires a lot of effort. From designing to paperwork, to acquiring materials and supervising the labourers. Whereas in case of an apartment in integrated township, it is taken care of. You don’t have to put your mind in the nitty-grittys of building a house from the scratch.
- 24X7 Security – Security and safety is one of the leading reasons for the change in preference from an independent house to an apartment in an integrated township. All these places offer round the clock security, surveillance, and staff in charge with controlled gates to keep you and your family safe. Moreover, if you live in an integrated township you have the liberty to be stress free while you are away from home.
- State-of-art Amenities – The integrated township includes facilities like clubhouse, ATM, swimming pool, gymnasium, shopping complexes, etc., so that you live a convenient and comfortable life.
- Access to quick service provider – When you live in an integrated township, you have access to in-house service providers like plumbers, masons, electricians, carpenters, laundry, etc. If you are facing any such issue, the service-providers will make it sure to fix it for you at standard rates. Moreover, since it is a large group of people who reside in such integrated townships, they generally form resident associations to make civic agencies heed their complaints and deal with the common problems.
- Brings you close to nature – Mostly, such integrated township are built away from the hustle-bustle of the city and its noise. Moreover, lush greenery helps you to raise your children in the lap of nature. Along with the children, the senior citizens also get to enjoy long walks and have a good time.
- Life-long relationships – When you live among people, you have the opportunity to build and develop lifelong friendships. It is another benefit of living in a close-knit integrated township and also learn to live as a member of a team. It brings everyone together and neighbours go from being strangers to being an extended family.
Along with these primary points, there are a lot more reasons why integrated townships are garnering more attention than independent houses. Do let us know, if you have any notable reasons. We would love to hear from you.
Last updated on April 7, 2019